2. Competitor benchmarking studies
Constant monitoring of the marketing activities and approaches of competitors
(including newcomers) in order to respond promptly to rivalsf marketing strategies
and tactics is essential to survive in todayfs tough competitive environment.
This is one of McRBCfs specialties. Our competitive benchmarking studies have
gained a strong reputation for validity and reliability over the more than 45
years that we have been carrying out this kind of research.
- Using our own interactive techniques refined over many years, we obtain information
to elucidate competitorsf marketing strategies (merchandising, distribution channels,
sales promotional programs).
- Through research and analysis of competitorsf manufacturing, distribution
and sales costs, we provide consulting to assist in developing or reformulating
strategies to respond to the pricing tactics and cost-cutting strategies of competitors.
- We analyze competitorsf sales-promotion activities and trends in order to
devise effective sales promotion programs.
- Studies to assess competitorsf technological capabilities are another McRBC