Strategies based on market information
- McRBC provides information to assist in developing marketing strategies. The
information is collected by a team of experienced field researchers from a variety
of sources, including competitors, distributors and industrial users, ensuring
a high level of accuracy and relevance.
Flexible interviewing designed to maximize information yield
- In customer satisfaction research and purchase intention studies, our field
researchers and senior consultants collect information and explore perceptions
among customers, distributors and other industry representatives using unstructured,
face-to-face interactive techniques refined over many years
- Information collected through personal interviews (competitor product sales,
customer purchasing trends, consumer trends) is carefully analyzed to develop
finely tuned marketing strategies in both the B-to-B and B-to-C markets. In the
service industry, face-to-face interaction is also used in hospitality analysis
- Experienced McRBC analysts collate, tabulate and analyze the primary information
collected to address client objectives and identify solutions to client problems.
Skills focused on practical solutions
- McRBC researchers and analysts have business experience and skills related
to their professional backgrounds. This is essential for a full understanding
of client needs and facilitates multifaceted analysis of data collected by the
research team to ensure that the final report delivers actionable solutions.